WoW Feed for Kirbside@Draenor

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wow!

Looks like I left Mythos just in time.... Before my head would have exploded!!! Now they are implementing a Mod EPGP...a Effort/Gear reward system. Gee, let me guess... I am lucky enough to get in a raid on a Sunday or Monday...(the only two days I can get on during the time they raid) and then don't get on for a month because they do not invite me the next 3 weeks i log on and wait... (every Sunday and Monday on those weeks) I then get a piss poor rating, and get last choice or no choice...

"Raiding...Peeps who wish to do 25 man raids with us, please go out and get EPGP addon.. You can pick it up from Curse you also need this one too.. .. Also don't forget to make sure you have deadly boss mods and Ora2. If we get far enough into Naxx25, you will also need Frost Resist Gear.."

Oh got all those things....  Frost resist? Yep, got that a loooong time ago....  Didnt need it though...  have to get invited.

Yet My effort is impeccable. For example I logged in for the last two months EVERY sunday and monday...at 6pm server time when they do raids... Waiting and willing to do a raid.... I got into one late raid in those two months...

So fantastic... a reward system that rewards those that get invited....

1 comment:

altoholicsareus.com said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out in Mythos for you. I hope you have better luck in the future!