WoW Feed for Kirbside@Draenor

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stalled on quest for better gear...

It has been over a month since I have gotten a new Item....  Haven't gotten in a raid or instance in that time as well...  ( unless you count the one time I got in NAXX but we didnt down the first boss)

So Alittle self inventory....  What is my gear, and what are my options for better DPS gear...

Helm.

Currently wearing Spiked Titansteel Helm.  I have it enchanted with Arcanum of Torment, Socketed with Chaotic Skyflare Diamond. According to MaxDPS.com I have one upgrade possibility.  Obsidian Greathelm.  Gotta do 25 man OS for that...  I think my guild runs that on tuesday nights...  I am at work then, so I dont see that happening.

Neck.

Wearing Titanium Impact Choker  - only way to get a better neck piece...  Run NAX.

Shoulders.

Here is one area I have more than one option to be able to improve it...  I am currently wearing Savage Saronite Pauldrons that I enchanted with Greater Inscription of Vengeance from the Aldor. 

I will continue this later...  must sleep....  work work work...

No comments: